Sunday, May 29, 2011

F-Se! Cherylene Dyer - A Poesia Atravessando os Corpos: a que se Exibe Y a que se Esconde.




























Também no Facebook 

"Recently I have been working with the concept of body language. How hard it is to hide what we're really thinking/feeling. In "Barriers" I have painted a series of work focusing on people attempting to use their own bodies as barriers to hide who they really are. Next i worked on the very dramatic series called "Matinee" where my painting subjects were more honest about their deceptions, posed as though on a stage.

My new work is centered around sleep. I have started some preliminary works and will be working with these ideas throughout next year. I have some images in my head and some exciting ideas, but will be developing, expanding and conceptualizing these as i work."



F-Se! Ainda vou lá ver: 32 Store Street, London WC1E 7BS, United Kingdom www.storestreetgallery.com