Sunday, October 19, 2008

F-se! Encontrei estas declarações do 洋之 冨田 . LINDAS DE LER.

Nem um esgar de esforço no rosto.

Hiroyuki Tomita:"The first time of losing control I have never memorized such a mistake more than 20 years of my gymnastic life.Moreover, it is the first time for me to lose the control of my body in the air completely.I fell down violently when I tried to terminal technic of the Ringsin the Men’s Individual All-Around Final of Beijing Olympic Games.
It’s unlucky that the mistake happened at the Olympic Games.But it was not such one, “I wished I had done better”. It was misterious mistake.It is so difficult to regret. Therefore, I received it calmly.Rather, I felt refreshing when the Beijing Olympics Games was ended.
A month before the Olympic Games’ opening, I had practiced very hard.I think I had never experienced such a hard one since high school and college years.Around of mine, they might think, “Why does he do such a hard practice?”I forced me into a corner as they thought.
At the Team Final in the World Championships in 2007,I exhausted myself.So I repeated the mistakes in Individual All-Around Final.I wanted to put my strength which will endure with long time.
In recent years, I suffered the injury.I had practiced with having pain.But I tried to find how to control the body in the situation.
The gymnastics is a marking competition.Scored points and made evaluations are done by the surroundings.Therefore, practicing as hard as possible is only thing to do as players.My aim for the Olympic Games is to do satisfactory performancewith no regrets.
Because of the falling, the pain caused around of my body.But I changed my mind after next event naturally.I thought then, “What can I do to the better performance?”The rest of the event, I was able to performday-to-day effort without error.Beijing Olympic Games is the impressive event of my gymnastics’ life.
My Men’s Individual All-Around result was 4th place.And the result is only “letter” for me, overall.I would like to be remained with my gymnastics, “beautiful gymnastics”.The beautiful gymnastics is what I have pursued for a long time.
I do not know whether I did it.
However, on the Japan Gymnastic Association’s Web site,there are many comments who was impressed by my gymnastics.

I believe that the memories remains more vivid and more eternalthan letter.I am happy if people still remember Hiroyuki Tomita’s gymnastics some where.
========================================
TRANSLATION CREDIT: Takami7
F-se! Se o 洋之 冨田 soube-se O Impacto! A Força! Y A Intensidade! da sua Ginástica a fazer estragos por Aqui. ... Diz o Tomita "I believe that the memories remains more vivid and more eternal than letter. I am happy if people still remember Hiroyuki Tomita’s gymnastics some where." De Puta Madre é a prova viva disso!