Wednesday, December 22, 2010

F-Se! #WIKILEAKS, Canção de Natal by Zina Saunders!

HER: «Mother Jones illustrator Zina Saunders creates editorial animations riffing on the political news and current events of the week. In this week's animation, she illustrates 12 of WikiLeaks' most extravagant gifts to reporters, from Julian Assange rap videos to documents about Iranian ninja assassins. (See below for lyrics linked to WikiLeaks-related stories.) And since you ask: Yes, that is Saunders singing.—The Editors»

WATCH The Animation - Just Click: The 12 Days of WikiLeaks (Cartoons) Não perder este Genial Vídeo




LÍRICA!!


"On the first day of Xmas, WikiLeaks gave to me:
A [redacted] in a [redacted] tree.
On the second day of Xmas, WikiLeaks gave to me:
Two maids a-suing
and
A [redacted] in a [redacted] tree.
On the fifth day of Xmas, WikiLeaks gave to me:
FIVE PALIN EMAILS
On the sixth day of Xmas, WikiLeaks gave to me:
Six sheikhs a-fuming
On the seventh day of Xmas, WikiLeaks gave to me:
Seven spooks a-sighing
On the eighth day of Xmas, WikiLeaks gave to me:
Eight Iranian ninjas
On the ninth day of Xmas, WikiLeaks gave to me:
Nine drunken Kazakhs
On the tenth day of Xmas, WikiLeaks gave to me:
Ten climate changers
On the eleventh day of Xmas, WikiLeaks gave to me:
Eleven Assanges rapping
(and the finale)

F-Se! A Zina Sauders é Genial. Lembram-se destes Cartoons? BRILHANTE, o Vídeo