Tuesday, December 21, 2010

F-Se! REALMS OF THE UNREAL By Henri Darger, O Homem Que Também Confessou Nunca Ter Tido Um Bom Natal.
























The Realms of The Unreal  ( The Movie)



Henry Darger: Desperate and Terrible Questions ( About Henry Darger In The Realms of The Unreal
By John M. MacGregor )
F-Se! Henri Darger: writes of children's right "to play, to be happy, and to dream, the right to normal sleep of the night's season, the right to an education, that we may have an equality of opportunity for developing all that are in us of mind and heart."

F-Se2! Christamas Times, Times Of Hope ... Henri Darger escreveu no Ano antes da sua morte "January 1, 1971. I had a very poor nothing like Christmas. Never had a good Christmas all my life, nor a good new year, and now.... I am very bitter but fortunately not revengeful, though I feel should be how I am...."